About Sharon Coleman
Whatever your real estate goal, you can rely on me to help you get there.
After 30 plus years in real estate, I have well-tested, fine-tuned systems that benefit my house sellers and home buyers. I am known in Richmond for my knowledge of the current market, my knack for marketing houses -- and my penchant for doing all I can to see smiling folks
move into their perfect home.
I am a dedicated full-time broker with a zeal for advising clients on all things real estate. Iím delighted when clients quickly sell a house or find their ideal home. And, Iím thrilled when my real estate clients take a financial leap, knowing they have done it right!
I love to do the problem-solving that assures transactions and transitions happen right. Proudly, I can say that my enthusiastic clients have placed me on Richmond Magazineís survey-driven list of Five Star Professional Top Agents every year.
GREATER RICHMOND KNOWLEDGE
A lifelong Richmonder and an active networker, I can rally resources to help sellers sell fast -- and help buyers secure reliable financing and the local services they need to get settled in their new homes.
I understand the neighborhoods throughout the Greater Richmond Area so my house hunters can focus on the places that fit their budgets and their lifestyles.
- Awarded "Distinguished Achiever" by Richmond Association of Realtors for 18 years
- Virginia Real Estate Broker (a higher level of accreditation)
- Graduate of Realtor's Institute
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Coldwell Banker Corporate Relocation Specialist
- New Home Certified Site Agent
- Business Networks International - past president and master net worker
- Senior Real Estate Moves
- Historic Homes
- First Time Home Buyers
- Corporate Property
- Move Up Buyers
- Buyer Broker
- Building New Homes